Friday, January 26, 2007

Here We Go! Patapsco Plan Shots...

Who knows if I'm actually supposed to get this out there, but here's some of the pics and plans from the Patapsco Technical Features Park plan (not real name) produced by IMBA Trail Solutions.

We have our big meeting with DNR on Thursday and I won't even be able to make it as I have a meeting all morning downtown. Eric, Dan, Rich and the crew will be able to handle it. There's nothing I can do that they can't.

I'll keep the price tag secret for the plan at this point, but the construction should take three weeks. Figure four for normal drawbacks. The machinery has already been sourced locally for rental and the scope of dirt and manpower needed is in the plan as well. I haven't even looked at the pics that are in the main part of the plan but I'll post those as soon as I get into it. I wanted to get this up asap for everyone to check out. The square on the left is the maintenance area of Hilton Rd for DNR. The red stuff is the existing trail with the Nunnery and powerline trail at the bottom towards the left side of the page. The purple is the actual hit/jump line. The key at the bottom has the rest of the info.

More to come. Check back often this weekend...

2 Comments:

At 12:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great news Mike - Can;t wait to see it come up. Thanks for all of the effort in making this happen!

 
At 8:54 AM, Blogger Big Daddy Mike said...

Still workin'! Thanks Martin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter