Friday, December 12, 2008

Yeah, We Know It's Coming...

Yeah, I know it'll hurt. But not any more than the past few DECADES of crap coming out of Detroit and lack of innovation. You know how many rad cars these companies sell in the EU that we can't get here? Yeah, all the good ones.

It's time for the greedy UAW and poorly-managed Big 3 to re-organize in bankruptcy, like the rest of the irresponsible companies out there.

Free markets. Let's pull the plug on crap from Detroit.

Let's get to the bottom fast so we can turn this economy around. Propping up Detroit is not helpful to anyone.

Normally I love unions and I love 'Made in the USA' for whatever they are worth, but in practice, the UAW and Detroit have screwed each other and all of us over the years.

Bring on more Toyotas and Hondas. I'm not scared. Didja see my SmartCar pic? Daimler product... Work fleet vehicle.

I've heard of big pimpin' but little blue pimpin'?

I'm doing what I can.

I just can't figure out where to fit all my ladies...

1 Comments:

At 8:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Klasmier!

Nice ride! You could fit ten of them in my nieghbors Ford Excursion. Searching for info about new Crownsville trails. I would like to volunteer. Contact Bike Doctor at Annapolis for willing trail slaves!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter