Monday, July 24, 2006

Floyd and stuff I don't sell

Way to go Floyd. Love that guy...

Buy this. I've always wanted a helmet cam and this thing seems reasonable. Shawn from TrailHead has one and he loves it. I think it takes 30 frames per second or so. That's enough to watch, for sure. I can't wait to check one of these out. Now all I have to do is save up for one.

If you have used one of these or have other recommendations, please let me know. I'd love to post that stuff here and there.

In the meantime, here's one of the helmets that I'd use it on.

1 Comments:

At 10:17 AM, Blogger gwadzilla said...

helmet cams.....

I bought a cheap one

toyed with it

got frustrated on day one
frustrated on day two

still waiting for day three

the one button confused me

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter