Sunday, October 30, 2011

It's Alive!

Time to get back to the blog. Still a lot going on and my memory sucks so I should really start writing more stuff down.

I'm still working on the small stuff in the house. Death by a thousand cuts. It's mostly done and has been for 8 months.

I'm still riding Specialized Stumpjumper FSR bikes with 650b wheels on them. I think this is my third year on them and I'm still happy.

There's a pump track next to Patapsco now. Mel and her crew did a great job getting that built in a small period of time. More flow trails to come in the spring. I will help.

The SM100 still remains a part of my calendar. After 8 years, I'm 6/8. That first off-the-couch year and 2009 when I was sick are my two DNFs. This year was rad, riding with Matty and Jamie all day. It was Jamie's first and my favorite ride of them all. But then again, I say that every year... more to come.

The kids are riding well. Mtn biking, pump track, around the 'hood. They've both taken up skateboarding. They are growing so fast.

Ugh. I'll get some pics and words up this week. I know everyone is excited...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter