Friday, July 28, 2006

Testoterone?

So, Floyd is under suspicion because he has a large testosterone to epitestosterone ratio of 6 to 1 and that set off the warning bells. There is absolutley no evidence (yet) that he used something to get up and go. This could be a total fluke.

Even if he did take anabolic steroids (which would account for the large ratio) that wouldn't necessarily help him for his heroic effort. I heard him on NPR and he said 'no' when asked if he doped. It's that simple. Call me stoopid, but I believe people when they say stuff until I know otherwise.

I'm here for you Floyd. For now. Don't blow it. Keep fighting. If you juiced, I'm going to punch you square in the mouth in front of your mama in Lancaster.

Read more here. C'mon Floyd.

3 Comments:

At 10:47 AM, Blogger gwadzilla said...

the August issue of SPOKES looks like it is going to have some good LANDIS east coast mountain bike history...
including a reprint of some words form a Landis SPOKES article in 1996

(last month I had an article on Big Bear... this month there is an article on Wakefield)

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger gwadzilla said...

my feeling....

the truth will come out

Landis has brought great pride to his family and his Menonite heritage
if found guilty...
he will bring great shame to his family
his mom will give him such a whooping
it will take a two year suspension before he will be comfortable to get back in the saddle again

 
At 7:23 PM, Blogger Matt Donahue said...

If you can't believe a Mennonite, who can you believe. I just don't buy it that he did this. I'm hoping he didn't. If he did, I'm right behind you in line to punch him in the mouth.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter