Monday, November 28, 2005

Jungle Fever

It was only a matter of time... Blending the good with the bad now requires you to carry TWO spare tubes. Always with the criticism first, right? Well come up with your own redfish/bluefish ideas and see what they are doing in Maine.

It all seems to make sense to me. If I was still riding rigid bikes on a regular basis, I would probably be interested.

I added some perma-links to the right =====> for the boys. I gotta get some pictures up here, this place is boring as hell!

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger rickyd 2 said...

Just an FYI, 26" tubes work fine in 29" tires. I've done it several times and had no problems.

 
At 10:37 AM, Blogger riderx said...

Big wheels or little wheels, they both are good. Just not one of each on the same bike. That's my $.02 - of course, others say different

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter