Wednesday, April 25, 2007

TSA Is Here To Protect You from Endurance Food

How on Earth could I forget to mention what happened with TSA? My bag got searched BOTH DIRECTIONS by TSA. They left little fliers in my bag and appear to have sampled my Endurox (see baggy photos below). I wonder if they snorted it to check it out. Maybe they were tired and needed something to drink...

All I know is that I feel much safer. Oh, and I feel safer that they upset my packing job and half of my riding clothes were drenched when I unpacked on Saturday morning. WHEW!

Thanks TSA! You guys ROCK!

2 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Blogger Mansard said...

Yeah, isn't it freaky to get one of those little TSA fliers saying they riffled through one's belongings? My bag got searched going from Fargo, ND, to Dulles, VA a few weeks ago. It was locked, but they got in and put the lock back on. Nice of them. I just wish they left me a couple bucks tip for getting to see my undies.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Big Daddy Mike said...

Yeah, I had a little collection of those tags when I got back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter