Thursday, April 19, 2007

Two Days to Go!

I'm packing up all my crap for the race. I'm a bit nervous about my 'needs' during the race. Here's a shot of my packing job on my Endurox. I hope TSA isn't concerned. This might not go well...

I've got pills, powders, gels... I might not make it through the airport, let along through the race! Keep an eye out for my pictures from jail!

The nerves are down but the energy is up. I've been busy getting the shoes and helmets ready, including the helmet cam for a night lap.

It's a lot of stuff. I've got the big bag and a torso-sized back already full. This is why I hate flying with a bike... So much stuff AND a huge container.

See y'all next week! I'm on a plane out of National in the morning...

3 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, Blogger Surly Rider said...

good luck to you and all the city bikes folks.

 
At 1:08 AM, Blogger R.V.V. said...

MIke, Congratulation!!! 23 laps!! Way to go!
RVV

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger Big Daddy Mike said...

Thanks all. Race/travel report coming. We've got Mattys final lap downhill into finish on helmet cam and MORE! Look for it soon...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter