Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Just so 'no' to crack aka going to sleep


This from big Joel and his big broken-ass bike. The Monkey took one Karate chop too many from the small gorilla but large man, gwadzilla.

'It felt a little flexy in the bottom bracket for the last few months, can you take a look at it?' Exhale... Yup, it's broke. 'Didn't you look at it?' 'Nah, I just figured I would wait.' 'For what?' I says. 'I dunno,' he says. Literature, I tells ya.

Oh, and how the hell is it that my new DSL line uploads twice as fast as it downloads? What the hell is that about? People hate me...

1 Comments:

At 11:27 AM, Blogger gwadzilla said...

hey....
I had to ride
and when I had a chance
I consulted the bike minded.... you

thanks for the consult

should build my fixed gear this week
that will keep me entertained heading to and from work a few days a week

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter