Monday, July 09, 2007

Dammit Specialized!

Ok, I'm upset. I've seen the 08 Stump FSR Carbon Sworks bike. New Spec'd fork, new rocker-link design (as seen in earlier spy photos) and lighter weight at 120mm.

Dammit!

Claimed weight is 23.2 out of the box. It's probably closer to 24lbs, but for a 5" travel bike, that's HUGE! I guess I'm getting a new bike this year. Well, in Jan/Feb when these are available.

I'm assuming that the fork will work as well as the Enduro SL fork. With matching internals from the rear shock, it should be really nice.

I'll be on the bikes on Tuesday next so I'll try to post up a full report.

Dammit.

1 Comments:

At 3:27 PM, Blogger Darren said...

Saw the Stump Jumper 29er review had my interest, but thinking a 29er Epic could be even better heard anything about that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter