Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Cherry city


DC goes nuts around this time of year. I think it's the number one tourist week(s) of the year. The Cherry Blossom Festival is two weeks long just in case the blossoms are early or late. They've got it covered.

If you are around, I would get down there Thursday or this weekend for peak pink. It's good to get out of the office and check it out if you are down there. Get out, dammit. It's Spring in full force. AND it's dry out there which is rare around here.

I put the new bike together last night with some of the MORE guys. We had some beer and pizza and I almost finished on time. There was some unrelated drama that delayed me a bit, but whatever. Sub-26lb 5" travel mo-chine is looking GOOD. Pics later. I need to fix the front brake rub. That fork casting or 7" rotor adapter are going to have to lose some weight, the old-fashioned grinder way. Here's to maiden voyages!

1 Comments:

At 7:43 AM, Blogger Surly Rider said...

Mike's Bontrager Road bike is still my favorite bike that I may never own. Maybe I can work on Susan on that one.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter