Friday, April 28, 2006

First race and sheets

So, this weekend is my (and most people's) first race of the season. Greenbriar. MD State Championships. Fun.

Oh, and by the way, I'm convinced that fitted sheets are specifically designed to create stress between men and women. You just can't f'in fold those things. I don't care what you say.

Here's Roberts, hard at work at Demo Day. That's Joel in the foreground about to run me down.

No way I would race against him. He should ride a Yeti... That would be called irony.

See y'all out there.

1 Comments:

At 11:18 PM, Blogger gwadzilla said...

if there are yeti boys and then their must be yeti girls
maybe there are not so many yetis because the yeti girls are so yeti-like

that reminds me of a story

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counter
Counter